House for Sale
Selling the Dream at Great Value!
Property ID 1986932Located in a quiet Glass House Mountains estate, is this beautiful, modern style home. This property is perfect for the family and/or those who like to entertain, with a huge, open plan living area that flows from the kitchen and butler's pantry, to the wide, double door access to the outdoor entertaining area, including it's own range hood for the BBQ! This home also consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, high ceilings, media room, air conditioning and a master bedroom with access to it's very own, private pergola! That's not all! You can't go past the one of a kind, 6m x 30m long, 3 phase powered shed! This property really does have the lot!
The 'lot' consists of:
- Split level home with high ceilings
- Three separate living rooms, air conditioning
- Well appointed kitchen with new gas cooking and commercial oven
- Large, Butler's pantry
- Fantastic entertainment area with rural aspect
- Extra large bedrooms,
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and external access
- Media room including media equipment
- Quality finishes throughout home
- 6m x 30m, 3 phase powered shed on 2728sqm, fenced block
- Fast access to the Bruce Highway
- Room for a swimming pool, (if desired)
- So much more to discover for yourself!
For those wanting the relaxed lifestyle Glass House Mountains has to offer, yet need to be close enough to somewhere out of town, there is quick access to the Bruce Highway, that allows an easy commute to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. This house will become a home for those buyers wanting something extra special. Town attractions include 18 Hole Golf course, Australia Zoo, Coffee Club Aldi, Woolworths, Supa IGA, Country Target shopping, Rail and National parks with numerous mountain and bush trails.
Call Andrew or Jasmine today to arrange your inspection!